titel

This is just me, my craft ideas, and stories about my weenie dogs!! I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TRUE ART!!

As you have probably heard from me already, if you read this blog, my Nanny who has taught me everything I know about crafting and sewing is an AWESOME ARTIST! She has been painting with oil/canvas for as long as I can remember. She used to have a portrait of "Buffalo Bill" and I remember being scared of him and my sister and cousins teasing that he was one of our dad's. I cant remember the details. Those were fun times though!!

Anyway there is a portrait here of my beloved Hershey dog when he was just a puppy. She painted this from a photo I had given her. She has made special paintings for all of her kids and grandkids, she is just so talented!


Please check out Nanny's artwork

http://www.the-haskellok.com/artgallery2/

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog via DIY Show Off. I LOVE the puppy bed you made from the suitcase. I am definitely going to need to keep my eyes peeled for a vintage suitcase so I can make something similiar for my fur babies. Good luck with your new blog. I started back in September so I am pretty new on the scene too. Stop on over if you'd like. :) -Lauren

    ReplyDelete