titel

This is just me, my craft ideas, and stories about my weenie dogs!! I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SWEATSHIRT PILLOW

If I can sew a straight line, I can make a pillow!

Ha! Well, it's mostly straight!! Anyway my sister and her soon to be husband are major big time hunters and I had this old hoodie laying around that was worn out and didnt fit right anymore, so voila! new pillow for my sister's house. The fabric flower was made out of strips of fabric sewn on one side and drawn up into a flower shape with a cute button in the middle! This was an easy project!



Tip Junkie handmade projects





3 comments:

  1. um LOVE LOVE LOVE... great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that idea! I have a tendency of ruining my husbands sweatshirts when I paint in them so this would be a great way to put them to better use. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very nicely done! Neat!

    Alia from http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete