titel

This is just me, my craft ideas, and stories about my weenie dogs!! I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

simple frame makeover

I had this cute painting that matched my scrapbook room perfectly but I had no frame for it. Except and old one I found in my "project" room aka. the garage.

A little black paint and its a whole lot cuter! Maybe you can see the curtains that me and my awesome Nanny made a few weeks ago! Someday I will have my own sewing machine!

Anyway I am working on a pretty big project and I am so excited and can wait to be done with it to show off. Soon I will have the entire craft room complete with all the cool stuff I cannot brag about enough!

1 comment:

  1. It is only fair to mention that my awesome Nanny also painted this picture!! Isn't she talented? I love it

    ReplyDelete