titel

This is just me, my craft ideas, and stories about my weenie dogs!! I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

PINTEREST RECIPE OF THE WEEK #2

Ok here it is GREEK YOGURT PANCAKES!

 I found this recipe off of Pinterest and it captured my eye cause it read "4 ingredients" 
HELLO!! It has to be easy! I linked it back to the original site it was pinned from Everyday Belle blog

When I first saw these I thought, "Ok this is the most awesome idea ever." I hate eating yogurt plain and I thought if I can make it taste good then that is the best way to get my yogurt serving. Although I am sure all the sugar in the syrup cancels out the yogurt benefits lol. You could use sugar free syrup............but I didn't.

HERE IS MY VERSION




THESE WERE AWESOME! and I ate them all, it made about 4 small ones.

DIFFICULTY: EASY but................the batter is seriously thick so you have to spray your griddle or pan first and spoon the batter onto it and it will be a large blob. They won't flatten out alone so you have to brown the bottom of the blob, then flip and flatten them with a turner/spatula and then be sure to flip again and brown the outside edges of the original side that was partially browned. But otherwise it is easy.

RATING: 5/5.

WHAT I WOULD CHANGE:  I would not change a thing! They came out kinda dense, and that is okay with me cause I love them that way!



No comments:

Post a Comment