titel

This is just me, my craft ideas, and stories about my weenie dogs!! I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

headache and curtains

im sorry. ive been so busy with work and family that i havent had time to post lately. although i did make the curtains for my craft room with the help of my awesome Nanny earlier this week while i was off work(it took a full day to make them!!!) and i will post a pic once i get the room all cleaned up. which will not be today cause my head is aching and i was supposed to work but i called in. i hate missing work but my head just wont let up with the pain. so its lots of ibuprofen and water and sleep for me for the next day or so. thanks for reading!!! hopefully i will resume blogging and crafting as usual soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment