titel

This is just me, my craft ideas, and stories about my weenie dogs!! I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration!!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

PB/BALLARD LAMPS:UPDATED

I really fell for these clear glass lamps from PB ranging from $150-$199):


And then there is this one from Ballard Designs for $119:
Image courtesy of ballarddesigns.com

And then there is my yard sale finds:
$7 lamp with white shade, I am going to try to find a rectangle or smaller shade for this lamp and cover it in burlap to be more like the inspiration pieces.
 And the $5 glass lamps that have some serious need for TLC!!! The stuff inside, some kind of grass like stuff and fake birds will come out and then I will paint the bases to be one color and then get some nice shades. Of course I will clean out the glass and shine it up.


So there you have it, some of my "to do" projects. I am certain I can get the look for less with these yard sale finds. I will update this post as soon as I get them done!

UPDATE: I have finished fixing one of these lamps:
 recovered with burlap and highlighted the top and bottom with brown paint to help it stand out better!
for $7, i love it!

1 comment:

  1. A PB catalog is so dangerous for me. I'll zone out for the whole day reading it! lol

    ReplyDelete